Translate

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Martin Agency Connection

The Martin Agency is very well known for offering what is called “unified advertising.” In 2008, they were the first double winner in Madison Avenues “Walk of Fame” awards. Because of that they are now well established on Madison Avenue and they are a “major fixture in American popular culture” partly due to their Geico Gecko and Caveman ads.

The agency also does consumer forensics, where they get data on consumers and culture, data analytics (the tracking of programs), marketing, branding, creative processes including brain research, they analyze shopping habits, do production, execute campaigns and many other functions. Dr. Lauren Tucker, Director of Consumer Forensics at Martin does not like to think in terms of traditional advertising models. She says they like to combine data with “great ideas, conversations and relationships around our clients’ brands.” Tucker says that along with the data analytics they ensure that a “creative product is grounded in powerful, highly predictive insights that drive our clients’ business.” Therefore, the innovative approach of non-traditional advertising that refuses to be a traditional hierarchy model is perfect for Geico, and it has made both Martin and Geico highly successful in each of their industries.

With Martin the future is going to be dynamic. They continue to hire people who can combine various elements to create new, fresh ideas. No doubt that their extensive use of data collection and creative research methods like the “Mom” research will drive them into even greater success. With the advent of social media many brands are using that approach and they’re also creating viral video campaigns. Darryl Ohrt, an expert on online and social media said that one should look at the best strategy for a product and it may or may not involve online or social media. He noted that “epic campaigns that have achieved viral status …do so because they’ve provided value to an audience. Typically that may be entertainment value…” In my opinion Geico may be an excellent candidate, because the Martin Agency has produced very entertaining ads so far for Geico. The future is full of potential for Geico with China as a new opportunity. Of course they’ll have to consider the culture of China in developing the advertising and marketing there.

1 comment:

  1. Halo,I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me  loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.comWhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete